Gearhead News

July 6, 2021
VW Group transfers Bugatti to joint venture owned by Porsche, Rimac

It’s been speculated since last fall but the Volkswagen Group has finally come out and confirmed a formal partnership between its Bugatti hypercar marque and fast-rising Croatian electric-vehicle technology company Rimac. Under the deal announced on Monday, Bugatti will be transferred to a new joint venture 55% owned by Rimac and the remaining 45%… [#item_URL]